Did you know?Osteoporosis is often undetected and without symptoms.
OstiGen addresses these health concerns.
- 1 in 2 women and 1 in 8 men, over age 50, will suffer an osteoporosis-related bone fracture in their lifetime.
- 40% of women over age 50 have undiagnosed low bone mass.
- Fracture rates in women with low bone mass is 2 times higher than in healthy women.
- 7% of women over age 50 have undiagnosed osteoporosis.
- Fracture rates in women with osteoporosis are 4 times higher than in healthy women.
Sources: National Osteoporosis Foundation and others.
© 2013 OstiGen is a registered trademarks of U.S. Foods & Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
All information contained within this document is property of U.S. Foods & Pharmaceuticals,® Inc.
All rights reserved.
OstiGen is not a drug. The FDA has not evaluated these claims.
The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.